Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Will the wedj run good with iso10?

Steven V

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

I just bought the wedj for iOS very kool app I must say. Really like it not sure why but it's kool. I want to update the iPad to iOS 10 but not sure if it will run right. Should I wait? Thanks

Steven V 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

One more thing I forgot to say. I notice at time when playing track. It would make like a pop sounds. Not sure why. Am using the iPad Air all update to date beside ios10 and it's a 128gb. Thanks

Steven V 0 votes

It will be nice to work with traktor audio mk2.For now is working... but i can here my cue tracks on my monitor speaker's and the volume is very low... I've tried with xdj rx and traktor audio mk2.

Dj Hairless 0 votes

I guess they will make some tweeting up on it later on. Just hope they don't abandon it like NI did with there traktor dj. This app seem pretty kool to have I like using it. Dj hairless do you get any pop,skip noise then playing a track. I get that on mines at time when I hear some track. Seem like a latency issue I think. My tracks are acc 320 crb. Wonder if that could be the problem

Steven V 0 votes

No I don't have any audio issues. And yeah traktor dj it's a good app and with tracomerger you can export you're beat grid's and hot cue's from traktor pro to traktor dj.

Dj Hairless 0 votes

Ver1.0.2 has been released.

[FIXED]
- iOS10: Settings screen failure.
- Improved stability during track analysis.

Tom 0 votes