Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Rekord box on screen meters with set peak volume adjustment that saves.

Any chance of having on screen level meters on rekord box display with volume adjustment dials above that saves the set volume,this would be great to do this to all the tracks in a play list before hand,

Chris Longman Answered

Official comment

This is called the TRIM (or gain on some hardware); there is no preference to set it for each track but you can, in the preferences, set the AUTO GAIN to ON.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

On another djing software it has the channel meters for each channel on the laptops screen ,above these channel meters there are small circular dials you can adjust ,I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can adjust the peak volume of the track with the dials and save it,so when you bring a track in with your channel faders it's set to that peak volume ,so if you was to record a mix you could add say 20 tracks to a play list and tweek each one before hand.listen through the tracks and see if any sound like they are recorded too loud etc,if so turn it down a notch.

Chris Longman 0 votes

On the other software it actually saves though ,you have the trim on the hardware like on most mixers then this additional one on the software so you can preset it.it doesn't move as you move the trim knob on the hardware ,it's to preset it then say you leave the trim on the hardware at 12 o'clock throughout, I haven't tried using autogain on rekordbox, don't know how accurate it is,I will check it out thanks.

Chris Longman 0 votes