rekordbox 4.2.3 has been released - Oct. 4th, 2016
macOS Sierra support.
- Compatible device added: DJM-450
- New MIDI LEARN added: Open/close of MIXER, REC and VIDEO panels.
- Mac: An HDD/SSD connected over Thunderbolt or Firewire is shown in Explorer in Tree View.
- Mac: The second partition of an HDD/SSD is shown in Explorer in Tree View.
- Search filter: Letters can be inputted in the Search field after clicking the [x] button.
- Keyboard shortcuts for toggling the layout (Decks and Browse screen).
- MIDI LEARN: The name of a function which already had a control was not indicated.
- CFX user configuration was not saved.
- Setting was not saved on the sampler deck EDIT screen.
- FX single/multi mode was not saved.
- Artwork disappeared on iTunes when setting My Tag on rekordbox.
- A freeze sometimes occurred when browsing in the Explorer.
- Crashed when switching to EXPORT mode when using OSC sampler.
- BPM became zero (0) when a track was imported from rekordbox XML.
- Windows (some versions only): MASTER output failed even when PC MASTER OUT was ON.
- Pro DJ Link: (Windows 64-bit version only) Tracks were sometimes unable to be loaded on CDJ/XDJ.
- DDJ-RZX: FX name did not change on the GUI of the DDJ-RZX when FX was changed on PAD FX1/2.
- XDJ-RX: Connections periodically failed in some cases.
- Pulselocker: Fixed to prevent error message from appearing when network connection was cut out.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.
Please sign in to leave a comment.