Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Pad FX suggestion for Toraiz

Hi, 

Just read the new update roadmap and it looks incredible, so much more than I was expecting! 

I'd love it if you could find a way to build a Pad FX mode into this too. My ideal implementation would be to just be able to assign 1 or 2 parameters from the Insert FX of a track to its own pad. And that way, when you press the pad it adjusts the assigned parameter. e.g I assign the Feedback level of a delay to the pad. And as I press the pad the Feedback increases, dropping back down when the pad is released. With the velocity sensitivity of the pad this could really work. 

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers

Andrew

I'd love it 

Andrew Hadjiantoni

Official comment

hello andrew,

thanks for the feedback. I will pass this along to our production team and move this post to the Future Features and suggestion.

Thanks

D.j. Creme
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

The roadmap was a good improvement with live looping sampling added but was disappointed to see no mention of removing the 32 second sample limit.  Also being able to untrigger a loop by hitting the same pad again should be added... more trigger mode options. Also time stretching algorithm needs to be tightened up a bit, transients get lost if you slow it down.  Also a few different time stretching options should be available.. More than 16 samples per scene, should be able to access more banks.. And finally.. Master compressor limiter or glue the tracks together. thank you.

lilfruitbat 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink