Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

[Solved] Hot Cue Bank list

I see that Hot Cue Bank is gone? You used to be able to link up to 3 tracks with HCB, and now it is no longer possible... anyone know a way to accomplish this? I have cdj2000nxs via link and rekordbox

Barrymore

Please sign in to leave a comment.

13 comments

It is still there. You have to activate it in your Preferences to see it.

Frank Richter 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks so much. I searched the web, all I got was a few videos RBix3 or earlier. Read the change log through the version history and when I key word searched I found ways to add hot cues but nothing I didn't already know. You saved my sanity. Thought I was going crazy:)

Barrymore 0 votes

Sorry bro dumb question but I'm curious what the purpose for the hot cue bank list?

Juan De La Torre 0 votes

It's not a dumb question. With it you can link up to 3 tracks, so it allows you to make "on the fly" mashups.

Barrymore 0 votes

No way awesome there's not much info on this after doing some reading on manual that gives better explanation.

Juan De La Torre 0 votes

It's a cool trick. Like everything with Rekordbox it requires a little more prep. But the easiest way to use it is with typical routines you already do. Say you have song A and always find it going to B, then say C and so on. You can set up deck A & B with mini play lists of the routine, and just hot curls mix Next>X fade> Next> X fade and so on. I'd say it's a tool many 4 deck hot cue DJ's use for those fast 10 min mixes without headphones.

Barrymore 0 votes

Awesome good info let me do my part and read it up then I'll hit you up for some questions

Juan De La Torre 0 votes

Feel free. I'll see if I can make a video demo or something this week.

Barrymore 0 votes

Those are the best, I'm new to rekordbox after many years on Traktor and so far I have not being disappointed

Juan De La Torre 0 votes

Ok doing a lil reading and messing I got it figured out, the only question I got is this feature only available in export mode

Juan De La Torre 0 votes

Correct; it's not available in performance mode; you'd want to use the Sampler in that situation.

Pulse 1 vote

Cześć Nie ma banku gorących wskazówek, dlaczego?

Rafał Zawadzki 0 votes