Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Trig conditions and un-solo request for firmware update

Hi, I am not sure if this was posted already, but being able to set trig conditions would be a blast. - defining the probability of an event set in the sequencer would make sequences much more interesting. - and should not be too difficult to implement.

Un-solo: if I have for example 5 out of 16 tracks playing, solo one, after un-solo, all 16 tracks are activated. - would be great having the same 5 out of 16 again.

Any plans to implement this in a future upgrade?

Matz

Official comment

Hello Matt,

Thank you for the feedback and the feature suggestions, I will pass this information along to our production team. Any other suggestion can also be posted in the Feature suggestion section. 

thanks

D.j. Creme
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Yes! Please can we have trigger conditions - or a lot more bars per pattern (8, 16, 32 options with a shift key combination) - either will be fine so we can add a bit more variation :)

henryo 0 votes

you can use another scene with just 5 tracks , solo 1 and then un-solo so all 5 play. each scene can be of different length and you can alter the sequence parameters to get variations

TCO TCO (Cosmic Order) 0 votes

Yes, I can also jump around and dance :-) Nice workaround, thanks, but I prefer Trigger conditions and solo function as I am used to with other devices. Trigger conditions add some random variation and  shoube simple to implement creating substantial value.

Matz 0 votes