Hope you're well.
To delete samples, you can follow these steps...
1. Turn the unit on.
2. Connect your TORAIZ SP-16 to your computer via the USB cable provided.
3. From the HOME screen, select UTILITY settings.
4. Select USB MASS STORAGE MODE.
5. You will then see a message pop up on the TORAIZ SP-16 saying "Playback will stop and operation will be disabled. Would you like to continue?" Press OK.
6. Locate the external TORAIZ hard drive on your computer.
7. Select TORAIZ > SAMPLES > LOOPMASTERS SAMPLE PACK / Rendered.
8. From here you can delete samples.
Any problems, please let me know.
Pioneer DJ Support