Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Exporting USB

Hello,

I've bought 2 new USB Sticks with 128GB, After I synced with Rekordbox there were always 2 Folder (Pioneer for the Settings and Contents for the Libary) since the new Update to Rekordbox 4.2.4 the setting folder does not sync and on the CDJs / XDJs there are only the Content Folder and not my Playlists. I've tested with SD Card with 128 GB and Sticks 128 GB on OSX El Capitan and Sierra. 

Have anyone the same problem??

Christoph Blineder

Please sign in to leave a comment.

14 comments

There are always olny 2 Folders on the USB drive. PIONEER & Content. The Content Folder contains your Music and the PIONEER Folder contains artwork, CDJ, MPJ, rekordbox, USBANLZ and 3 Setting files.

When plugging the USB into my XDJ-1000 it is showing the Music. I have to press the 'back' button to get to the overview Screen to see the Playlists as well.

Frank Richter 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

yes thats righ, when i sync with Rekordbox there is ONLY the CONTENT Folder not the PIONEER Folder!

Christoph Blineder 0 votes

that sounds strange. What have you set up in rekordbox?

Did you try to reformat the USB and Export from scratch?

Frank Richter 0 votes

I reformat the USBs and SD Cards and the Setting is for the CDJs / XDJs....

Maybe Pulse, Marc or Jay can help you with this one. I don't have another idea.

Frank Richter 0 votes

a few things to look for

Make sure if formatting HFS+ that you choose Master Boot Record, If it is on GUID then most of the time it will not work right, I saw this from my own experience

SD Cards are only readable on a CDJ in "FAT/FAT32" so if its formatted HFS+ that will not work

Settings have to be set to export to device in the Rekordbox settings, Mine sync fine so i know it is ok and working

BriChi 0 votes

Hello BriChi,

The SD Cards are in FAT  / FAT32 they worked but one of the broke and i bought a new. The Sticks are in HFS+ and the Master Boot Record is choosen.

since the update to Rekordbox 4.2.3 the have problems with the Export mode!

How are you synchronizing? Are you using the Sync Manager at all?

Pulse 0 votes

Yes i use the sync manager, and my playlists are in rekordbox and not in itunes or pulselocker

Okay, so did you read the release note included with the 4.2.4 update?

Please note:
 When you sync playlists which were not synced in Ver.4.2.3,
 firstly please untick the unsynced playlists and click the Sync button (the arrow icon).
 Then, tick the unsynced playlists again and click the button to sync them.

Pulse 0 votes

Yes, and it does not working :(

Can I Downgrade Rekordbox to an Older Version or back to Rekordbox 3??

I would reformat the drives then export everything from scratch, see if that helps.

Pulse 0 votes

i've reformatted the devices and the Pioneer Folder is here, but i played yesterday on 2 CDJ 2000 NXS and there were the Issue as well. After 30min i tried it again and then worked.

Are you having the problem on both the USB drives and SD cards after formatting and re-exporting?

Pulse 0 votes