Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

rekordbox dvs

Hi pioneer, i recently bought the djm 450, downloaded rekordbox with the license key, but can't find the link to download dvs with the license key, only the "buy" link

REED Answered

Official comment

If you have rekordbox, you already have what's needed for DVS - the key simply unlocks it. Open the Preferences > License and click Activate beside DVS.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

Hi There, I have just bought A&H Xzone 96. I see that Rekordbox DVS is suppose to be compatible but not sure If I need DVS sound card or if A&H Souncard compatible which means I just need to purchase control Vinyl?
Any video links to configuring set up please post or any info on how to connect I would really appreciate 👍

Declan Coleman 0 votes

Officially Rekordbox only supports the mixer listed here for the compatibility.

In theory any mixer or DVS soundcard can be used with Rekordbox. So to answer your question, the Xone 96 will be enough.

The official DVS guide should be able to help you

Ves 0 votes

The oficial dvs guide link its not working. I have the Same question... how do I set up xone96, dvs? I need a sound card? And in the other hand, There is any way to map some device to control the features from rekordbox like select the track not touching the notebook, loop, cue, whatever...? What would you recomend to me?

Israel Vargas 0 votes

@Israel > The Xone96 is not an officially supported device, and I haven't used it myself so I can't speak as to whether or not it will even work. At the very least, you'll need to subscribe to the CORE plan to gain access to performance mode with DVS.

Pulse 0 votes