Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Select Row in Arrangement mode

Hi,

My TSP16 is slaved to the mac.

I was messing around with the arrangement mode.
When I was using 1.3 firmware I was used to select the row that I wanted to start the playback from and then the TSP showed the selected row. The TSP was not starting until a play signal was received.
Since I've updated to 1.4 when I select the row which I would like to start for playback from, the TSP start the playback immediatly even if it is sync slaved to my mac (or other gear).
Is it a side effect or is it ok like this? Because I find out a little bit useless like this: I can't use TSP slaved to the whole system.

The arranger still does not follow the song position.
Cheers

Roberto

Robert Towelar

Official comment

Hello Roberto,

Im trying to understand your issue, your saying that since the new firmware update the TSP does not follow your playback position or is it that the playback starts when you select the row?

let me know, thanks

D.j. Creme
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Since I've updated the TSP when I select a row in the arranger view the playback starts immediately even if the unit is sync-slaved to my mac.

Right now, each time I use the arranger mode I have to listen the whole song because of that. I hope that you have understood. Sorry for my english, man.

Cheers

Roberto

Robert Towelar 0 votes

The unit does not send neither receive song position, the same issue as firmware 1.3.

Thank you for your help

Robert Towelar 0 votes