Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Toraiz SP-16/DJS-1000 Transferring Files or Using USB Drives (BUG)

Ok here is the problem i'm having that has been going on for a while and i decided i had to say something cause it's messing me up,I start a project on the DJS-1000 grab some loops or vocals and have it all loaded up,now i want to arrange things using the arranger and make a 3-4 min track so in order to do that i have to use the Toraiz SP-16, so i save eject the USB stick and insert it into the Toraiz SP-16 it loads up fine everything working perfect until i decide i want to record more and that is where the problem starts because the edit sample is greyed out not allowing me to record anything and it is a bug in the Toraiz because when i remove the USB and put it in the DJS-1000 i can record again and is no longer greyed out but i put it back in the Toraiz and the same thing grey out can't do squad as far as recording samples,please fix this bug Pioneer so we can swap and continue with no road blocks.

Jova

Official comment

Hello Jova, 

I will open a ticket for your issue so that the production team can try to find a solution to your problem. 

D.j. Creme

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Nothing either? Damn,I've been posting things that I find and get 0 response , at least an attempt to help or let me know if this is an issue with unit,then if I get upset and post negative I get a response telling me that I shouldn't be negative.Hellooo! anybody home?

Jova 0 votes

Hello Jova,

According to the engineers you cannot record sample if the arrangement mode is ON. before you sample record anything into the SP-16 make sure the arrangement mode is turned OFF. 

Let me know if this works for you. 

Thanks.

D.j. Creme 0 votes