Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Djs1000 or sp16

i have 4 CDj 2000nsx2 and a djs1000  going into an analog formula sound funktion one ff6.2 mixer connecting pro link using a hub .I sold my sp16 because I wanted live sampling  ,but now the problem is the dis 1000 sees itself as a player and obviously 4 players is the maximum for pro link .so I’ve lost beat syncing is there a way of letting the djs1000 be a follower only like a sp16  .I don’t have midi on this mixer

Paul Bellamy Answered

Official comment

If you don't run the link it can pick up the tempo from the audio.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Is that an official comment .obviosly that happens ,but then you still have to use manual bpm adjustment either by tapping bpm inside bpm window or on the pitch slider .So let’s put it another way Sp16 will automatically follow bpm ,like rmx1000,but dis 1000 will only see itself as one of four players so will there bill a firmware upgrade to pro link for more than four players  Alternatively,upgrade djs1000 to automatically sync without being a player,the former suggestion would make sense .Sorry if I sound short ,but I’ve even spoken to a real person at pioneer  Steven Haywoood ,but still no success 

Paul Bellamy 0 votes

The possibility to syncro the djs with Rekordbox dj via usb is fundamental. +1

Antonio 0 votes

@Paul > It's not intended as a "5th device," so no, sorry.

@Antonio > It's in the request list; please don't post unrelated content to other users' posts.

Pulse 0 votes