Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Rekordbox DJ Lighting Requests

I LOVE the new lighting control with my RB-DMX1!!  But here's a couple things I really NEED:

-  Most songs were analyzed and assigned as COOL mood bank. :(  The only way I have found to change this is individually song by song in the Lighting mode of Rekordbox.  1)  I need a way to change a track's Mood and/or Bank assignment on the fly during performances, and that change stays with that track until I change it again.  I know I can assign controller PADS to Mood Banks (Club 1, Club 2, etc)...this is great, but not the desired method.  2) I need a way to change Mood & Bank assignments on a bunch of tracks at once.  One track at a time is not good.

-  I cannot find a way to change the track's Mood assignment.  If the analyzer flagged the track as HIGH and I want to change it to LOW, for example, how is that done?

- I would love a way to program my moving motor head's gobo's in Rekordbox DJ!!!  Even if it's a global override setting that I can make on the fly during a performance.

THANK YOU for your considerations!

DJ B.sharp Answered

Official comment

All of these are items that we're hoping to have included in future updates, thanks for the feedback!

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

1 comment