Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

Bye Bye - Toraiz AS-1 Firmware Update in 2018

Hello all...

well,.. i would love to buy the AS-1 Synth but it seemed that there is no way to get a new firmware update in future. The sync bugs arent solved yet,....

All the posts about the requested firmware updates are from mid 2017.

Last official update was in march 2017.

The community is still waiting for a fix.

What happens... nothing!

@pioneer: Is there a chance that we can hope for an future update on the AS-1? 2018? A last firmware update?

I cant believe that there is no way to fix this issues with an update, where thousands of conusmers are waiting for! 

@dave smith: Can you live with the fact that the synth wearing your name has such a problem?

PLEASE WORK ON AN UPDATE IN 2018!!!!!

The Truth Answered

Official comment

It's not a forgotten product, our product teams still very much consider this an important and current product. Updates will be made available when they are ready. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

4 comments

I also can't believe it. It's over a year that this sync bug hasn't been fixed. I read about it everywhere. In forums, reviews, etc… A few reviews gave the AS-1 even a bad rating, because of the bug.

It's a year I'm waiting for a bug fix… I'm very sure the developing team hasn't even touched the firmware since it's release.

flocked 0 votes

I am also interested on a bug fix for the sync issue. Come on Pioneer, one year and no update news that is bad.

Martin 0 votes

Sorry, we don't have any information on a timeline, but yes, our product team is still working on the AS-1. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 votes