Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

DDJ-RB Crossfade, Volume and EQ

Hi, just got DDJ-RB and have a problem. Everything works fine exept for Crossfade Volume controll for deck 1 and 2 + no Eq works or master level. When i get sound it only comes sound from both decks and cant even use headphones.

I followed all instructions to install (also updated Win 10 driver for DDJ-RB)and my laptop is suitable for this program.

Do i need to instal firmware also to make all work on DDJ-RB?

Dean

Dean Gustavsson Answered

Post is closed for comments.

17 comments

Thanks for reply :)

Its same problem even i updated firmware.

I only get sound if i put my PC speakers in audio (both in rekordbox and PC) and everything works exept for EQ, Crossfade , Deck levels, Headphones and master level)

If i set DDJ-RB ASIO theres no sound at all :(

Dean

Dean Gustavsson 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@Dean > It has to be the ASIO device or the headphone / master can't receive discrete audio output.

Can you please set it to DDJ-RB ASIO and post a screenshot of the audio configuration routing from rekordbox?

Pulse 0 votes

Okay - thanks. Can you please open the MIDI panel and click the DEFAULTS button at the top right?

Now see if the knobs on the hardware are controlling the corresponding mixer element on the screen.

Pulse 0 votes

I mean all look as it should work here but on master level it says: No function assigned here

Is there anything else i can try?

Or maybe my latop cant make it work.

What do you think?

Dean

Dean Gustavsson 0 votes

No, that's perfectly normal; that's the comment line. ;)

When you use the controls on the hardware, do they manipulate the corresponding software controls?

Pulse 0 votes

Hi again, i bought a new laptop (Asus UX430UN-PURE3X ) and same problem apear. What can be the problem?

Dean Gustavsson 0 votes

Hello. I have the same problem with the crossfade. Eq and the rest of thing are working. I have every thing up to date but the crossfade doesn't work. I bought this controller yesterday. Also I downloaded MIDI-OX and the crossfades sends semnal to the aplication

Adrian Magyari 0 votes

If the crossfader is the only thing not working, open the MIXER panel of rekordbox and check to see if you have any channels assigned to either side of the crossfader.

Pulse 0 votes

No signal at.

Its the same problem it only works if i choose my speakers and put Export.

I dont know what to do anymore i even bought a new laptop and the problem remains and now i think its to late to return the mixer tho its passed to long time to try all oprions.

What can i more do i really need urgent to learn how to mix and it seems the problem is with the mixer not my equipment it cant be

Please help me

Dean

Dean Gustavsson 0 votes