Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Turn OFF Beatgrid please

I've seen that there's the 5.3beta open...any chance to have the choice to disable or at least to not visualize the Beatgrids?Or the choice in the Analyze menu in RB to decide if analyze only Bpm and not beatgriddin'?In some response i've read "If don't want the beatgrid just ignore it!"..Ok,but with the laptop in front of my eyes is a little hard to ignore.. :)

stefano bonfante

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Purely out of personal curiosity, can I ask why having a beatgrid on the track is a problem? I have plenty of old rock / swing songs which are WAAAY off the beatgrid and their tempo moves all over the place thanks to the live drummer, and the grid never bothers me. What benefit would you have by not seeing a grid onscreen?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Hi,it's not a "technical"problem i too have lot of 80's "real" drummers tracks,it is purely a visual discomfort,nuisance,like you prefer..look at the screen and have the beatgrids lines out of tempo,or in tempo make my visual really annoying,i prefer to have only the waveforms,simply this..so i hope that somebody at Pioneer can understand that for some people(i've read more posts with the same request not only me)have the option to disable the grids would be a nice feature..

stefano bonfante 0 votes

I believe traktor had a way to dim or brighten the beat grid lines as desired.    This could be a nice feature to have.   

DJTM 0 votes

Yeah,in Serato too therecis the option to use or not the beatgrids..

stefano bonfante 0 votes