Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Hot to get a simple "light flashing on beat" effect out of rb lightning?

finally got my dmx1 today (after 3 month waiting). playing around with it and different devices but not really satisfied with it. i'm wondering how to get the light flashing to the beat(grids)? i'm i missing something? i can get None of my devices to get their lights Flash on beat. they're just changing their programs depending on the phrased but it seems that the beat/grids are totally ignored. the lights seem to Flash in a random way.

thanks in advance for explaining me how to make this happen.

Daniel Ventura

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

tried different fixture Settings. i have kinda derby effect device with strobe/laser/etc integrated. i realized that there seems no proper fixture preset for derby/multieffect devices is that correct? for example i'd like to get derby lights blinking to the beat or the strobe lights. don't know how to set this up. thx for your help.

the device is a cameo storm

Daniel Ventura 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Correct; there is no support for those fixture types at this time - a future update will provide additional function over a variety of different lighting features, such as gobos, prisms, FX lights, hazers, etc.

Pulse 0 votes

Hi,

Sorry, But slow/midle/fast pad "Strobe" pad feature is not synchronised to the beats even with supported fixtures : MOVING head /PAR/BAR...

I've done 400 euros for this product, and still wait updates.... ( In 5.3.0 BETA 3, no updates for lighting, disapointed and frustrated)

Olivier Frappier 0 votes