Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

Tomshine 80W Mini Gobo Moving Head

Hi there! Would it be possible to add this fixture? It's a moving head with gobo. The website is at https://www.tomshine.com/p-l1697us.html, but I couldn't find a link to the manual. I have scanned the DMX channel info from the printed one that came with it. Thank you!

Manufacturer: Tomshine

Fixture Model: 80w Mini Gobo Moving Head

Model type: Moving Head

Random Hajile Completed

Official comment

Your lighting fixture has been added to the AtlaBase database. It will be reflected in the next rekordbox fixture library update. Please find the latest update of the fixture library here. 

On behalf of Pioneer DJ, 
AtlaBase Ltd 

Giannis Chalkias - AtlaBase
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

8 comments

Hi there! Thanks for adding to the DB. Is there any way to be able to change the Gobo or colour on the fixture? At the moment it's just a white spot.

Random Hajile 0 votes

Dear Sir,

We're sorry for late reply. We are currently working on this, so will be released next verup on rekordbox.

Thanks,

Kanta 0 votes

That will be awesome if the next version of RB has enhanced lighting support! Looking forward to it. Will there also be extra support for FX lights like the GigBar 2?

Random Hajile 0 votes
Hi Guys !
I also have the Tomshine Moving Heads.
After updating to rekordbox beta 5.4.0 the color and gobo should work properly.
Unfortunately, there are still color changes that do not match the Macro Editor.
I think this has to do with the wrong DMX information in channel 6.
In the data sheet there is no detailed information about which color is controlled with which DMX value.
I will again ask for the creation of the lighting fixture with detailed data sheet.

Ramiro Rösch 1 vote

I also noticed that they only seemed to work in 11 channel mode for me. Maybe worth them having a second check on the 9-channel as well. I haven't tried 5.4.0 yet, but hopefully when it comes out of Beta I'll move over to it. I'm normally hesitant to switch to a beta build just in case it crashes mid-set.

If the colours are wrong in ch6 for 9 channel mode, they might also be wrong for ch8 on 11 channel mode.

Random Hajile 0 votes

Hello short info!
Today I sent a pdf file with detailed data to Pioneer.
they pass everything on to Altabase.
After the update, the moving head should work properly

Ramiro Rösch 0 votes