Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

DJS-1000 File Sharing Not Working!

I'm trying to get some feedback on the DJS-1000, Since day one the (File Sharing) feature on the unit has not been working, i haven't seen anyone talk about it and i haven't had a reply on my first post so i had to repost because now i'm beginning to think no one has issues with this but me and it maybe just my unit that is defective , i need to know for sure it's not just my unit because i only have a few months left on the warranty and i can send it out for repairs if it is defective.

Jova

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

it works great for me sorry about that

? let me know exactly whats going on

Alxsisj 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink

I've been trying to get it to work for the longest,currently i'm communicating with one of the engineers to see what can they tell me ,but can you tell me how you have it setup or what you are doing to make it work,I tried everything in the book and all I get is (Unavailable) or (File Sharing Function Supports USB Connection Only) and no other device is connected nor other app is open like I said everything by the book.Thanks!

Jova 1 vote

i hope this picture helps u out if not then contact me I’m always willing to help someone out. So when i connect my DJS-1000 @ first it didnt work bc i had the damn windows defender blocking it

Alxsisj 0 votes