Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

REKORBOX

Hey, Today i tried to Sync Manager with my playlist with a USB, i tried to do it but then this happen.  what do i do?

joe ash

Please sign in to leave a comment.

22 comments

Hi Joe.

And what is the log saying? Are you sharing this with us?

Most likely, Rekordbox may not find some tracks anymore. Have you checked your 'missing track' function?

Frank Richter 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@joe > Please open the export log (found in your user's Documents\rekordbox folder) and copy/paste that here for us to see why it might have not exported the tracks.

Pulse 0 votes

Is that the complete log? Or did you just copied the section with the file not exported? Please post the beginning of the log as well.

Are you storing music in a folder on your desktop? I am not a Mac user therefore I am not sure how that impacts on a Mac but on a Windows PC it is not recommended to store large files on the desktop as all files being loaded when starting the PC which can significally slow down the PC. Therefore you may only store shortcuts of the file on the desktop which doesn't hurt.

When seeing this part of the log rekordbox expects the files to be on your desktop in a folder called 'Soundcloud Likes'. When going to your database are these files playable or do they have a yello exclamation mark?

Frank Richter 0 votes

no, thats the complete file, and no they do not have a "yellow exclamation"

joe ash 0 votes

Are these the only tracks located there? Do you have tracks in the same location which have been exported correctly?

I checked one of my logs and you are right - they are just looking that way.

Reason for me was always that the track wasn't there anymore or had been moved so rekordbox couldn't find it anymore. But those would get the exclamation mark.

Did you tried to move one of the tracks and relocate it in rekordbox and try to export again?

Frank Richter 0 votes

@joe.

It is hard to help you when you are answering the questions either only partially or with nearly no details. We are not sitting in front of your computer and can see what you did or how your database is structured.

Generally speaking there is nothing wrong with the export function of rekordbox. Mine is working perfectly and in case I get a log that tracks cannot be exported there is always a reason for,

My assumption is there is something wrong with the files failing to export on your side. I am trying to help you to rout cause the issue but it is hard with your limited response to the questions.

I wish you all the best to find your issue but under this circumstances I can't help any further. You may wait for PioneerDJ trying to help you.

Frank Richter 0 votes

Given that those are Soundcloud downloads, it would not surprise me if they're encoded in a non-standard format / bitrate / sample rate.

Check the info on those files to see what is shown:

Pulse 0 votes

That doesn't give me the full information, but I can tell you that it's a 128k-encoded track, meaning the quality isn't very good, so it's entirely possible that it also has encoder problems or other errors on the track.

Try running them through this MP3 scanner.

Pulse 0 votes

I tried the mp3 scanner. Still doesn’t work, I just wanna export my files!

joe ash 0 votes