Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

DDJ SX3 RECALL

I received an email to say that all DDJ SX3's are on recall and asking me to arrange collection for replacement.  I have asked that on collection a new replacement be brought for a straight swap.  I have had a response that unfortunately this request cannot be actioned.  To be without controller is going to cause major problems as I have regular work Djing.  Before I can decide on collection or refund I would like to know how long will it take before I will get a replacement.  

I kindly await your comments

dj sousa Answered

Official comment

First and foremost, the DDJ-SX3 is NOT UNDER A RECALL, and I'm confident in saying that if the email was sent from Pioneer DJ officially, that it did not use those words.

We have identified an issue that may affect some users in certain conditions and are asking individuals who have noticed problems with the DDJ-SX3 to contact their local technical support to arrange to have the SX3 serviced.

We apologize for the inconvenience, however we will not be discussing individual cases or complaints on the forums -- all posts will be closed and users directed to technical support for 1:1 care in dealing with this situation. Thank you for understanding.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

1 comment