Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Allen Heath Mixer with CDJ'S and rekordbox DJ

Hi currently use a pair of CDJ 900'S using rekordbox to setup to playlists/ quantize tracks etc and play everything through USB stick. I've just bought an allen & Heath 43c mixer to use with them. I know you can use this mixer with serato and tractor but there seems to be no information on the pioneer website on which non pioneer products work with rekordbox dj. I want to know If i can use my cdj 900s with my allen & Heath Mixer in rekordbox dj on my laptop? I will be running the cdjs in HID mode. No DVS.

Thanks

Jonny Hatchman Answered

Official comment

@Jonny > Yes, you'll have no problems with that setup.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

At least I can say that my A&H DB2 is working fine with Rekordbox DJ. You can test it with the trial version first. I have to choose the DB2 ASIO driver in the sound setup and assign the correct channels of my mixer to the Rekordbox channels. That‘s it. Even DVS is working, but for DVS you need the DVS license.

Clubber 0 votes

I'm having real problems getting this set up to work. I have downloaded the latest driver for the allen & heath 43c mixer. When I open preferences and audio, the mixer is detected. However, after the audio is selected to the 43c, I'm having trouble assigning the deck 1 and 2 to specific channels within the mixer. The only options I am getting are master input/ output left or right. The music is playing the through the mixer, but all of the channels faders on every channel are affecting the volume. When trying to change this on ' setting utility' , I receive a message saying ' selected audio devise does not have setting utility'. CDJ's in HID mode are working just fine. Please help!

Thanks

Jonny

Jonny Hatchman 0 votes

@Johnny > Are you on a Windows computer? If so, you need to be sure to select the ASIO driver.

Pulse 0 votes

How can I run this setup on a Mac ?(rekordbox with Allen & heath mixer and cdjs)

is there a tutorial link or youtube video?

Kaya Lawes 0 votes