Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

No Tracks in RekordBox

Hi guys I've got a question regarding REKORDBOX.

I had downloaded the program a long time ago but never was too keen on it. But last weekend I decided to give it a go and use REKORDBOX with a USB on the NEXUS2000s CDJS.

I followed some videos on YouTube (for example this guy) as a guideline on how to create playlists and transfer/sync with the usb. So I created the playlists etc...and then starting syncing to the usb itself. I went to the club to play but when I came to DJ for example if in 1 playlist I know I had around 150 songs, but then only 5 to 10 appeared. (Thank God I had my other backup previous USBs with me)

Any idea on why it happened? Thanks.

DJ Mulholland

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Most common reason was that the songs you loaded were not compatible with the players. For example, the CDJ-2000NXS doesn't support FLAC or ALAC, but the NXS2 does. Likewise, M4A can be played within the software, but not on hardware. Check that first.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

100% sure all songs are mp3. I've tried another USB - it shows around 600 tracks (just like the other) and tonight I'm gonna try it on the CDJ...what should I do?

When I insert the USB - should I click REKORDBOX or USB > PLAYSLISTS first?

DJ Mulholland 0 votes

The rekordbox button is to link the player to the software, you want to use the USB button.

Pulse 0 votes