Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

RB-DMX1 Updates\feature requests

When are we likely to see new fixture types supported by the DMX1 in Rekordbox.  My moving heads and lightbars look amazing and am well pleased with my purchase from that POV but would like to see support for my scans, rolls (kind of works but not quite when set as a simple moving head), lasers, foggers and multi-function lights (Chauvet Circus 2.0) alongside support for gobos, prisms and shake etc in my moving heads.

Any thoughts on making this code open source?  You could then look to the community to help you build it.  Alternatively it would be cool if you created almost like a software patch panel where we can wire up our own fixtures to outputs from Rekordbox.

Ashley Stockton Answered

Official comment

We don't have any timeline or update information available at this time, and I'll say with relative confidence that will this ever become open-source. Sorry.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

2 comments

Hi - Agree entirely that support for gobos (etc) within fixtures + foggers and other effects units is a must.   If I was aware of the lack of functions which are available I would not have purchased.   Works great for simple lights and simple functions, but the more complex features need support too.   Is this planned or will Rekordbox always remain a 'simple' lighting controller?

Ian Robottom 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink