Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Rekordbox cdj400 drivers

Any idea on what drivers works best? I had pioneer cdjxdj asio, worked fine but now all of a sudden it keeps chucking up error when loading.

neil s

Please sign in to leave a comment.

15 comments

And is it an application throwing the error when trying to load / use the audio device, or the operating system?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Yes. Once rekordbox is opened the drivers are set to my soundcard when I change it over it it pops up a box saying an error occurred while loading driver, or something along them lines. I'll get the exact wording shortly.

neil s 0 votes

Ok so I've loaded all the drivers supplied and none of them work the cdjxdj asio drivers load up now but don't give the options to set the cdjs up to different "Output Deck 1 or 2". When selecting the drop down option I just get Pioneer cdjxdj asio, I used to get 2 options for cdj 400 and I'd select 1 for deck 1 and the other for deck 2

neil s 0 votes

Think I've got to the source of the issue. The cdj 400 have driver issues.

neil s 0 votes

I've seen that happen before where selecting it a second time works. Does it happen every time?

Pulse 0 votes

Every time I think I've sorted it it stops working. It is happening every time. I've tried removing all drivers for the cdjs and drivers for the usb hub and restart and 're install but it keeps happening.

neil s 0 votes

I noticed you had an M-Audio device installed; is it connected? If so, don't uninstall the drivers - just disconnect it.

Pulse 0 votes

M-Audio is my sound card. Do you mean disconnect the M-audio or the cdjs?

neil s 0 votes

If, in this scenario, you're tying to use the CDJs as the audio device for rekordbox, to try and remove any potential conflicts, please disconnect the M-Audio device right now.

Pulse 0 votes

I'll give it a try but I'm using the cdjs and have done for the last year or so as the controller and normally use the M-audio for recording the mix.
In the devices and printer options in Windows setting and in the device manager the cdj 400 drivers has a yellow exclamation marks next to them also one is labelled pioneer cdj 400 and the other is labelled usb device.

neil s 0 votes

I hear ya. I'll have to take the card out as it the delta 4x4 sound card and brake out box. Not much to it.

neil s 0 votes