Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

Rekordbox 5.4.3 lagging issues while playing

I'm using the latest release of rekordbox dj with DDJ-400. I used it for about 2 weeks and it worked just fine and suddenly the software isn't loading the waveform while I'm load it into the deck and while I'm playing it's starting to act and sound like stuck CD. Please help me to fix that problem as quck as possible. Thanks.

Shalev Zalkind Answered

Official comment

@Shalev > Sorry to hear that -- in those situations it's possible that you have another process or task running on your computer which is taking system resources away from rekordbox, thus causing buffer underrun. Please ensure that you have disabled any antivirus / malware or other system scanners (and that your computer is free of any infections too!), disable any file indexing utilities (such as Cortana), or 3rd party applications which don't need to be running. You may also try increasing the size of the audio buffer within the rekordbox preferences to see if that improves the situation.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

5 comments

Kinda brutal how badly mine is lagging, I can run Ableton with a full track and a million plugins, chrome, firefox, etc, etc with my serato pro and play it internally with little to no lag - your guys' program is brutal. For god sakes virtualdj had a smoother running program with the same functions 10 plus years ago.

Leland Morris 0 votes

Yes Rekordbox lags a lot, and its cpu usage is nothing if we compare it to ableton with multiple layers ON.
I think the issue is with the firmware of ddj 400 or the rekordbox software.
Please fix it asap.

Priyansh Sharma 0 votes

Having the same lag problem on my Rekordbox... Also with the DDJ-400. I'm supposed to be doing a gig in a month but haven't been able to practice properly due to this lag... Please fix asap

Charlie Garner 0 votes

As noted above, there are many possible causes. If those don't resolve your issue, please file an inquiry ticket here and our rekordbox support team will be able to gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse 0 votes