Public beta2 version of rekordbox 5.4.4 released on MAR 5
Thank you very much for joining rekordbox BETA testing! Please read the following and agree to the contents before running BETA.
- Backup your tracks and database before using BETA.
Select [File] > [Library] > [Backup Library] in the menu bar.
- Stable performance is not guaranteed in this BETA testing. DO NOT use in public places such as clubs.
- We do not assume any responsibility with respect to any losses or damages including data loss.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
Download links :
Public beta2 V5.4.4.
Summary of new features :
- Added a function to share track analysis data using a server.
If there is track analysis data for the same track on our server, track analysis time is expected to be shorten by downloading it.
When you analyze tracks on this version of rekordbox, track analysis data is uploaded to our sever and shared with other users.
The more tracks you analyze, the more users can experience faster track analysis.
Let's share track analysis data for better DJ life!
We are planning to include this feature in the subscription plan in the future.
- Added brightness adjust function in Lighting panel.
- Supportted for some Combo Fixtures (Chauvet Gigbar 2 etc.). Please see Lighting Fixture Request for the details.
- Some tracks unable to playback in preview or load to decks.
- With the DDJ-1000 or the DDJ-XP1 ,loop playback continued after pressing performance pad repeatedly in slip loop.
- Some sampler slots settings weren’t saved.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.
Post is closed for comments.