Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Color equalization of the waveform in rekordbox

Hello friends, it would be possible to implement the function of color equalization of the waveform as we move the knob of low, medium and high as Serato does, thank you.

Miguel Gonzalez Answered

Official comment

We're aware of the feature but don't have any plans to implement such a functionality at this time. We'll put it on the list for consideration - thanks for your feedback.

Pulse

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

I understand Pulse , there will be more important issues to resolve before my suggestion, Pioneer with RekordboxDj is taking very accurate steps in terms of improvement and stability, all my support and thanks for your response, regards.

Miguel Gonzalez 0 votes

what would also be cool is to also see gain sizing. some of my old vinyl rips are a little quiet and the wave form is smaller. now if we could make the wave form bigger by adjusting the gain we could see and hear the volume change.

both sizing and colour tones in the waveform would be very welcomed.

Ravinstomper 0 votes

What about adding color to the cue point count down to match the color of the hot cue. For example when there is a hot cue coming up the count down that shows on the center of the platter should be the color of the cue point is approaching so having color association hot cue is more useful and easy to identify.

DJ LS 0 votes