Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

DJS-1000 Track-Mixer Window Always Off

Hello, please instruct on how to activate or use the [Thru/Sample/Midi/Toraiz AS-1] Track Mixer Feature [the one between [FX] and [LFO]] in the Track Parameter Window, which is permanently inactive [i.e., dimmed], even in the User Manual illustrations. Thank You.

WØLF

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

If you modulate a mixer parameter with the LFO, that little "link" graphic lights up. Assign the LFO to track volume, pan, etc and you will see it light up.

Midnight Music Club 0 votes

Thank You @MidnightMusicClub for your advice. I've already done that with no results. [We're talking about the [TRACK MENU] page, not the [MIXER] one. My intent is equalizing individual tracks on the fly. It seems to me this "little mixer" window might be something PDJ is keeping for future enhancement. Thanks again.

WØLF 0 votes

@MidnightMusicClub That said, you are correct that the "mixer" indicator presently shows if/when the LFO is assigned to the mixer and not the effects or cc parameters. Thanks again for your help. Cheers.

WØLF 0 votes

I'm aware that in the FX section there's a 2-band eq. What I think would be great is an eq controlled by the physical parameter knobs for on-the-fly adjustments.

WØLF 0 votes