Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Possible? - View Entire Contents of Playlist/Folder

What's up y'all. So I am really digging Rekordbox Performance mode and I am looking to make the switch over from Serato, but there is one thing that I cannot figure out that is holding me back.

In Serato if you have a crate with subcrates, you can click the main crate and it shows all the songs in one window that is included in the subcrates. Basically like an overview of what is in the entire crate which includes all the tracks in each subcrate in one window.

I can't seem to find this feature in Rekordbox. Does it exist as an option?

Sometimes I want to view the entire playlist and scroll through all the songs rather than just click on each individual folder.

Right now in rekordbox I have folders that have playlists in them and the only way I can view the the songs is by clicking on each individual playlists. What im looking to do is be able to click the folder and it show every song that is in each playlist like you can do in Serato

Eric Henson

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Hi Eric,

Rekordbox currently doesn't support that. It is a request that has been around for a while. 

Ves 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I've been using Rekordbox Performance since very early on - and this is one of the features I've missed the most. Also one that I'm surprised hasn't been delivered.

I'd love to be able to select a folder and see all tracks within each playlist - or, select multiple playlists eg by holding the control/command key.

tw332 0 votes

Yeah man, its a bummer. It's seriously like the only thing keeping me from using it as my main dj software. 

I use rekordbuddy to sync my Serato playlists, so technically I think I could make like an ALL crate as a subcrate of the main and just add every song from each subcrate into it, but it will just take extra time every month when I download new music

I don't know, its such a simple feature and fix and practical too. I wonder what the reasoning behind not including it is

Eric Henson 0 votes

This is an important missing feature!  Viewing the entire contents of a folder is essential.

Thanks!

Heather Femia 0 votes