Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

DJS 1000 work with rekordbox USB Sync

Hello Pionner Team

I am an enthusiastic user of your DJ software rekordbox. I also have your mixer DJM-900NXS and DJM-S9, two XDJ-100, DDJ-XP1, 2 Reloop 7000MK2 and the step sequencer DJS-1000. The two monitor speakers DJ80X are of course also from Pioneer.

In my direct environment are eight DJs, which also have the DJS-1000 in their possession. And everyone is still disappointed that a synchronization with rekordbox is not possible in performance mode. Despite many support messages and forum posts in the meantime, this problem was not solved.

The DJS-1000 is the best sequencer on the market, but it can't be used as an add-on for setup. When I DJ with 2 turntables and improve my tracks with effects, samples - a track with a whole own composed DJS-1000 scene and create completely new LIVE tracks this way, or to record to a running track in rekordbox, snares, drums or fx, which run synchronously at the same time. Whether it's my setup with 4 CDJ or 2 turntables and 2 XDJ, it's impossible to stay in sync with the DJS-1000 without constantly correcting. Above all, the PROLink is useless if you want to play with 2 turntables and the DJS-1000.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! We only want 1 function and nothing else!!!

ONLY ONE FUNCTION - THAT THE DJS-1000 WITH REKORDBOX WORKS IN SYNC MODE. We have so many big plans, so many cool ideas - but unfortunately this won't work as long as the DJS-1000 doesn't work in rekordbox performance mode with sync.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Thank you very much for your support and great products.

Greetings from Switzerland
Marco

Marco Cavadini Answered

Official comment

We get it - we have this on the roadmap but don't have a timeline available for implementation. Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

1 comment