Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Tracks not Analyzing

Option to analyze is grayed out. I cannot analyze per single track or mass tracks. I am trying to do this under explorer in rekordbox and my files are saved in Macintosh HD/tunes. I've tried performance mode and export mode. any thoughts. only when I load the track on the deck does it analyze. 

GarritGerard23

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Did you recently move to a new computer or change something in your user profile on the computer?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@Gerard. The 'analyze track' option is greyed out when a track has not yet been added to your collection. In this case you have to select 'import to collection' and the track will be imported and analyzed. In the file menu you can also import an entire folder. And when you want to quickly import many tracks and analyze them later you also have the option to disable the auto-analysis in preferences > analysis.

Pigi G 0 votes

I had this problem a few months back I was in the process of getting a new laptop so I ignored all the (PLEASE UPDATE WINDOWS) and all the other similar notifications I got and for some reason it effected a lot of features in Rekordbox. Once I updated which took an age coz the laptop was old and slow everything went back to working fine. hopefully this helps. If not best of luck man.

Aeran Taylor 0 votes