Public beta version of rekordbox 5.6.1 Beta2 released on JUL 4
Thank you very much for joining rekordbox BETA testing! Please read the following and agree to the contents before running BETA.
- Backup your tracks and database before using BETA.
Select [File] > [Library] > [Backup Library] in the menu bar.
- Stable performance is not guaranteed in this BETA testing. DO NOT use in public places such as clubs.
- We do not assume any responsibility with respect to any losses or damages including data loss.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
Download links :
Public beta V5.6.1 Beta2
Windows 64 * Beatport's offline feature is not available on Windows at the moment.
Summary of new features :
-Supported streaming service of Beatport / SoundCloud.
To use those services you have to subscribe Beatport LINK / SoundCloud Go+.
Please visit the web sites below.
- Make sure your computer is connect to the Internet.
- There are Beatport / SoundCloud trees in the tree view of rekordbox. (You can show / hide those trees in [Preferences] > [View] > [Layout] > [TreeView].)
- Click the Login button in the tree. Enter your account on the login page displayed on the browser.
- Now you should be able to browse tracks in the service.Enjoy DJing with those tracks!
In this version you can still use a function to share track analysis data using our server.(If there is track analysis data for the same track on our server, track analysis time is expected to be shorten by downloading it. When you analyze tracks on this version of rekordbox, trackanalysis data is uploaded to our sever and shared with other users. The more tracks you analyze, the more users can experience faster track analysis. We are planning to include this feature in the subscription plan in the future.)
Post is closed for comments.