Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Beatport Track availability

Am I missing something here....does the link subcription give you access to the entire Beatport catalogue? There is only a limited number of tracks in the genre sub sections. Certainly isn't 6 million tracks.

Paul Bridgeman

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

For sure not all tracks are included in Link

I just had a few new releases that wouldnt analyse with Rekordbox so asked Beatport support and they came back that producer/label decides whether to opt in to Streaming and not all do.

I suspect that especially some older tracks labels/producers have just not "enabled" it on their tracks

FreshTechno 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Ok  I can clarify this for you.

If you login to Beatport in RB then click on Beatport again in the tree list, you are presented with a blank page. If you now use the Search at the top right you can search any of the BPLink collection. However, It's a bad algorithm at the moment and you can't search by Artist or Song Title or any filter so basically I have never found what I've typed in there, but... it is possible to find tracks not in the genre or tracks playlists this way.

Also scrolling down this lists adds another 100 and thus searches deeper on BP. Don't know the limit, either 3000 like the others or maybe more?

And yes it's not the entire BP catalogue just those labels/artists who agree.

hope that helps

Robbie Ennoia-Abstrkt Miller 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink