Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Rekordbox 5.6.0 and Mac OS 10.14 fail

Wondered if anyone else has experienced this - I have contacted support but not heard back as yet. Running macbook pro 2016 intel 2.6ghz core i7 16gb. I recently updated to os10.14 and rekordbox to 5.6.0. Since these updates the software has not functioned at all in performance mode. When I attempt to load a track into a player, nothing happens except a small green numeral 1 appears next to the track name in the collection. The software will not respond to any commands and cannot be switched back to export mode. When I shut down the software it hangs and I have to force quit it.  I have deleted the software, removed all old preference files and removed all old versions of the software. I have reinstalled the driver for the pioneer djm 750 mixer which I sometimes use with the software. none of these steps have worked. The problem caused extreme difficulty during a performance last week  - it clearly seems to be a compatibility issue between rekordbox 5.6.0 and mac os 10.14. Any insights?Cheers

RICHARD KELLY Answered

Post is closed for comments.

1 comment