Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Rekordbox Syncing New Tracks on Playlist

Hi,

I made my first playlists yesterday and exported them without any issue to my USB device. I have added more tracks this morning to the already existing playlists. However when I synced this time, it wiped the tracks I had exported yesterday, just keeping the new tracks advising "One of More files were not exported. Check the log file etc etc". The playlists exisit in Rekordbox with all the tracks in there. However it is only syncing the new tracks to the USB.

I know there is obviously a way to ensure all your tracks within the playlist are synced to your USB so you can update them over time. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Adam

Adam Hogarth

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

Hi Daniele,

It was because I had amended the names of the files where they were stored on my computer. Rekordbox reads from where the files were originally transferred i.e. the name they of the file they were first moved from your computer into Rekordbox. I changed the name of the file on my computer from "Electronica" to "Electronica & Nu-Disco". It thus only transferred the files that had been moved to Rekordbox AFTER the name change. Rekordbox couldn't find the tracks from BEFORE the name change. I then re-imported the missing tracks. 

I have now kept the files the same names and every time I sync now there is no issue. Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Hogarth 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@Adam > Yeah, best to make the changes then export / sync. ;)

@Daniele > We'd need a bit more information in that case... can you tell us a bit more about what happened? Are you using the export or sync function?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink