Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Is the ADJ Stinger Gobo light supported on the RB-DMX1?

Today I picked up a new DMX1 and an ADJ Stringer Gobo light. I have connected everything properly, even tried a few different cables, but I can't get the light to function. I have set it to be in 14 channel mode, and have it programmed for channel 7. In my RB lighting settings, I find the unit in the list and drag it to bus slot 7. However, nothing happens when I click on it or start to play a song. By default, it uses Effect 1 as the preset value, but none of the other options seemed to work either. Is this unit fully supported?

After testing and resetting, and testing again and again, it seems everything is hooked up properly, but there is a configuration error of some sort. Can you help?

Andrew Langsdon

Official comment

It may be listed in the database, but I don't believe that particular multi-function device is currently supported in the fixture profiles.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Would this be something that qualifies to put in a request for it to be added? I'm unclear the guidelines on that.

Andrew Langsdon 0 votes

No - the fixture is in the database, however rekordbox doesn't currently support all functions and features for FX / multi-function devices, something we hope to have updates for in a future version of rekordbox. Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse 0 votes