Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 followers Follow

Beatport Link "Track Loading Error"

Just downloaded the Rekordbox Beta tonight and immediately subscribed to a trial of Beatport Link. Rekordbox is connecting to Beatport and shows me a list of thousands of tracks but when I try to load a track on a deck it rejects it and a highlighted in red at the button it says, "Track Loading Error" 

I even tried building a crate on Beatport with a track I had already purchased, Rekordbox recognizes the crate and the track but when I try to load the track to a deck I encounter the same issue.

Does anyone have a resolve for this? I'm afraid I might have to cancel this subscription.

KYLESBY

Please sign in to leave a comment.

13 comments

If you look at my post about track analysis you will see more info on this issue. i'm currently analysing all the genre lists and posting screenshots of each lists tracks that won't analyse.

I also give instructions of what to do if your analysis stops, in short you have to remove these tracks from collectioin to continue to use the processor thread they are consuming, if it hits the max nuimber of threads u have, then analysis stops completely and u have to remove them 1 at a time until 1 track starts to analyse then delete all that are above it. sort by analysis column also important here.

Read it and vote it up pls.

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048123712-Bug-Report-Beta-2-Windows-10-Track-Analysis-Problem?page=1#community_comment_360006474751

Robbie Ennoia-Abstrkt Miller 0 votes

The feedback I got in response to a support ticket was that those that wont load have not been enabled for Streaming by the label.

Why they are in the Beatport link playlists then - I have not had an answer to that question.

FreshTechno 0 votes

That makes sense and I've ran across the odd track like this however at the time of the post it was happening on every track in every playlist

Mathew Bradley 0 votes

I did point this out in my post as a probable cause. But more usefully if you don't want to have these tracks stop your analysis or even bother to load them, then look at the screenshot comments of said post. For each genre list I'm putting the tracks you want to ignore. Just right click and view image in new tab to see clearly.

Feel free to do other lists and add them. I'm mid Deep House right now. I've done Prog House, Trance, Electro, Dnb and DJ Tools. Deep house obv next.

Dude I've told u... those tracks are not part of link and u have to skip them, remove them from ur collection. I think it's a beatport api issue. But none-the-less just ignore those tracks. Read my post linked above for more info.

Another thing I found is if your computer is low on storage when trying to Analyze tracks it will do this. If you clear up some space and restart rekordbox it should work again it did for me at least. I left a recording go all night and woke up to it still going, taking up all kinds of space and deleted it and the tracks analyzed again. 

Camden Milton 0 votes