Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Right click not working

Seems the current beta still has the right click issue on MacOS similar to previous versions. 

Using right click shows the pop up window very briefly but then it hides straifht away, 

Would be great if this could be fixed in this beta.

FreshTechno

Please sign in to leave a comment.

8 comments

Many other users experiencing this issue were using some kind of accessibility modification, or another software to allow for other functionality, causing the right-click to not work as expected. Do you know if this is the case for your installation?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

No i dont use any such software and rightclick is working fine in all other apps like finder, ableton, chrome, safari, etc etc

I use a mac external trackpad and use setting that two finder click = right click

Ive attached a gif'd video below - hope this helps

FreshTechno 0 votes

note it also does this when using default macos ctrl+click (as rightclic)

FreshTechno 0 votes

What portion of your library is that occurring? Everywhere or just in the collection? Playlists? Export device? Cloud account?

Pulse 0 votes

Ive tried with non beta version on another machine and that doesnt show the issue.

How do I run beta and non beta on same machine?

FreshTechno 0 votes

Ok it was something at my end causing this

Based on your questoins I existed all other running applications (front and background) and found that an app called "RescueTime" when running causes the right click menu to be closed.

What framework do you use to code rekordbox in and I will report this to their support.

FreshTechno 0 votes