Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Intelligent Playlist dont recognise Beatport Link tracks

Now that Beatport Link track release date is visible in Rekordbox - I wanted to see if I could use Intelligent playlist feature to show beatport link tracks in collection that were released in last 7 days.

This does not seem to work at the moment. Not sure if this is bug or "feature" restriction due to streaming.

FreshTechno

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

Beta 1 seemed to support it but it's not possible in the later versions. I'd be really keen to know whether this is a restriction enforced by Beatport and whether it will come back or not.

Kind of a deal-breaker for me - BP Link has to fit with current workflow, tracking tagging and renaming to be viable at all.

Jim Kirby 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Pioneer! This feature (the ability to include Beatport LINK tracks in intelligent playlists) is much needed...

I've spent ages organising my library, sooooo many hours, only to get to the end point of making my playlists to find... they don't include Beatport LINK tracks. Really frustrating and completely counter intuitive especially as one of the main reasons I went with rekordbox was Beatport LINK and the intelligent playlist feature.

It's obviously possible to implement - as Jim Kirby stated above the feature existed in Beta 1 - but now in 6.0.3 with the full Beatport LINK feature set this has been removed.

Please please please please add this feature back in, it's essential to be able to implement a well organised automatically sorted library that doesn't require loads of unnecessary manual work.

Tom Richardson 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink