Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Suggestion: Add beatport tracks to playlists

I can turn any beatport link playlist into a playlist in rekordbox - which is great

but I can not add other beatport link tracks to that playlist.

It would be great to have this available as I could do my crate digging from rekordbox now that the "release date" is properly populated.

FreshTechno

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

Not sure if I'm thinking of a different thing but I would also like to be able to mix Beatport Link tracks with tracks from my hard drive in playlists.

Unfortunately that option is greyed out for beatport link tracks at the moment.

RvNovae 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

yeah same thing - you can not add beatport tracks to any playlist in rekordbox - even if the track is imported into your collection - right click grayed out - anbd drag & drop shows a ⛔️icon

FreshTechno 1 vote

Actually in beta 2 you could have this chance disappeared to me on beta 4, see photo

I still have a playlist but I can no longer integrate it with beatport songs

Paolo Fei 0 votes

Hmm, that didn't work for me in Beta 2 Paolo. 

Strange ... either way, they should make that possible (again)

RvNovae 0 votes

in beta 2 you can create a playlist dragging one single entire beatport playlist into your playlist with mouse. The program show you a line and when you release the mouse button the program create a playlist and then you can add your track like a normal playlist.

In Beta 4 i can't do this, but actually i have also some problem to save the track in beatport library, beatport return me and error i can save only the new playlist made recently, maybe my problem is related to this and not to beta 4

Paolo Fei 0 votes