Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Do beatport link/soundcloud work with PRO DJ LINK?

Does Pro DJ Link work in Rekordbox Performance mode? Id like to use Beatport to stream tracks but would like to do this with CDJs using PRO DJ LINK. Is this possible?

FreshTechno Answered

Official comment

The cloud services are only available in performance mode at this time. I'm not sure if they're planning on extending this to be available to linked players in export mode, but it has been noted. Thanks for the feedback.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

Hmm testing shows this is not possible as Pro DJ Link only supported in Export mode? Seems like an oversight as in club/festinval performance its mainly Pro DJ Link that is used to connect CDJs, Mixers, and Lights?

FreshTechno 0 votes

Ok and Pro DJ Link is only available in Export mode? Or is there a way to get it to work with Performance mode? Im primarily thinking of setups that use ShowKontrol for example or Resolume which has Pro DJ Link support build in I believe.

FreshTechno 0 votes

Correct; link is only available in export mode. CDJs used in performance mode would be in HID control.

Pulse 0 votes

Ok - so Pioneer dont think top level DJs playing all the big festivals will use Beatport integration? 

FreshTechno 0 votes

I also use my XDJ-RX exclusively with Pro LINK, and would love this feature to be implemented.

Would be pointless me getting Beatport Link without this.

(KB) Kieran Bowley 0 votes