Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

DDJ 800 switching off abruptly

It's not even a month I've purchased DDJ 800 and facing a bad issue. The controller suddenly goes blank and only the right side "Quantize" button keeps blinking. Even if I switch off and switch on the controller the button is still blinking. Only option is to remove the power adaptor and plug it again.

This happened atleast 12 times in a span of 2 hours and it's really frustrating.

I have used all the options like changing the USB cable, turning off the auto standby in Rekordbox and all. Please help me out in this urgently!!!

Ranson Corda

Please sign in to leave a comment.

7 comments

I've have similar issue with my SZ2, it would play for bout 20 minutes then freeze, nothing will work on the controller, it just stays on but no action

after I turn it off and back on it would work again but only for about another 15 to 25 minutes then stop again,,, so frustrating.  

DJ_EnerGee 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink

I had this a few weeks ago on my DDJ-1000. It has not happened since as I changed the socket the adapter was on. Made sure the wire was in well. 

Ves 0 votes

Is there anyone from Pioneer who can help me here please?? This is a serious issue!!!

Ranson Corda 0 votes

I am using the external power supply supplied along with the unit... I guess the Unit doesn't run on external power or does it?

Ranson Corda 0 votes

I have exactly the same problem. With the DDJ-800. The quantizer led (wake up) flashing red light. after an hour and a half of use and only bought it for 1 month. The solution was to change a controller. Cheers
P.D: I comment to share my appearance.

jonineo 0 votes