Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Maya 44 usb+

I've been using the maya usb+ to send audio from xdj rx2 to laptop for last month for last month, In order to do live stream with no problems. I had a windows update this morning, i have since had internet problems which i resolved by uninstalling update, now my maya USB sound card will not read audio from my rx2... the card itself lights up and reads but not on the laptop.. I have reinstalled latest drivers on both maya and rekordbox. Still no audio going into laptop.. anyone else having or had this problem? Leads havent moved, I've tried different USB ports too. Heeeeelp!! Please
Michael Nichols

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

I'd recommend with the RX2 disconnected, use the application uninstaller to remove the RX2 drivers completely, reboot, then install again, reboot once more, then connect it and see if that works.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Problem solved!!! It was the windows 10 update. I have reverted back to the older version before updates and all is working as before. I've turned off auto updates and have vowed to by a macbook in the future. Everything fine with rx2 and drivers. Thanks for reply.

Michael Nichols 0 votes

@Michael > Glad to hear you were able to get it working. Windows is such a fickle monster - so many of the security updates are critically necessary for security, but then end up breaking so many other things.

Pulse 0 votes