Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

BUG REPORT: XDJ-RX2 no access to adjust only touch vinyl speed

XDJ-RX2 in midi mode can only adjust both touch and release vinyl speed. The utility setting on the XDJ-RX2 malfunctions and will always adjust both touch and release if you set it to all 3 options touch & release, touch or release. Rekordbox 5.7 greys out the ability to adjust this manually. Midi learn will not allow changes to the Vinyl Speed Adjust knob. So there is no way to adjust the vinyl stop while in performance mode without equally adjusting the vinyl start while using rekordbox. Not even manually through options.

Matthew Girard Answered

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

I thought I adjusted something, but I also have the same problem. XDJ-RX2  RB 5.7.0  Firmware 1.37.

jerainer 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

This would be a very nice feature to have work with rekordbox. The pioneer vinyl touch speed adjust is a very interesting and unique sound. The XDJ-RX2 standalone and Rekordbox duo is super powerful, and giving it the extra touch vinyl speed adjust while using rekordbox would put it well above the competition in terms of features per dollar. I’m already glad I got my XDJ-RX2 over the competition, but having touch speed adjust with rekordbox would make a huge difference in terms of taking advantage of the pioneer rekordbox ecosystem.

Matthew Girard 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink