Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

DDJ 400 - Headphone cue on Deck A does not work

I am having a problem hearing a cue track with headphones on Deck A as Deck B plays out of speakers. I click the cue button on deck A but nothing happens. The cue light doesn't even turn on. But when I have a track playing on Deck A as master playing out of speakers, I AM ABLE to click Deck B cue button and HEAR out of my headphones. Just can't do it the other way around when Deck B is master and Deck A is cue. I CAN ENABLE it through the software, but can't get it to turn on/off when the PHYSICAL button is pressed on the controller.

Is my deck A cue button broken?

Would appreciate assistance!

Sal Chavez Answered

Please sign in to leave a comment.

9 comments

That is not the same issue I have. That issue is not being able to get sound through headphones.

I am able to do that. I am not able to click the Deck A cue button on the controller to hear through headphones. I can click Deck B button, that works. Deck A doesn't. I could also click Deck A cue button on the Rekordbox SOFTWARE interface on my MacBook, and be able to hear Deck A cue. What I CAN'T do is turn cue on/off when pressing the physical Deck A cue button on the actual controller. 

Can you please address my specific problem.

Sal Chavez 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Please check that it's installed properly first - open your System Information app and go to Software > Disabled Software on the left, post a screenshot if anything is listed on the right.

Pulse 0 votes

Nothing is listed in System Info > Software > Disabled Software.

Sal Chavez 0 votes

Okay, can you show a screenshot of the Audio MIDI Setup application's Audio Devices window please.

Pulse 0 votes

No, sorry - that's the MIDI window within rekordbox. I need to see this:

Audio MIDI Setup application's Audio Devices window please.

Pulse 0 votes