Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

big problems with Rekordbox 5.8.0

I just started using Rekordbox a week or so ago and I was having almost no problems with it until I updated to 5.8.0. 

The majority of the time my imported tracks fail to analyze. It doesn't matter if it's a big queue of tracks or only 1, the imported songs sit at 0%. And if I try to do almost anything while this is going on (deleting a track, changing settings, dragging a track in to set cue points) the program stops responding and it completely locks up.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program twice and it didn't help at all. I played around with the settings as much as I could and again, nothing,

I'm running Windows 10 on a machine that could handle any other track collection/DJ program and it was running Rekordbox just fine until now. I would really like to get this working again as I'm having a blast using Rekordbox cues on my XDJ-1000MK2's but the actual program has become a nightmare to work with.

john hanson Answered

Official comment

In order to help diagnose some of these issues, I'd recommend all of you please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team can gather some additional information to troubleshoot and assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

5 comments

Same here. Constant lockups & database corruptions with 5.8.0 & the XDJ-XZ....

Wanted to just mix for an hour just now,it's now been 30 mins just attempting to analyze 20 news tracks and RB cra**ing itself constantly while doing so & locking up.

*sigh.

Chris Mey 1 vote

Same thing here. Everything was very fine until the 5.8.0 update. I drag a file to rekordbox to analyze and it crashes and do not restart when a click the icon on the desktop. For information; fo those who use Win10; I open the Task Manager and kill the "Pro DJ Link NFS Server" process and "Rekordbox program file" Executable and only after that i can restart Rekordbox whitout a complete system reboot. But it still freezing Rekordbox and i can´t create a simple USB stick with this "FAIL" version. I already verified my music files for any kind of compression error but didn´t find any. Hope Pioneer fixes this as soon as possible.

DJ.RB 0 votes

Also, i only use Constant bitrate MP3 @320K and FLAC (under the specifications of Pioneer to use with the CDJ-2000NEXUS2)

DJ.RB 0 votes