Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Mixed in key cue points

When will Pioneer allow importing of Mixed in key cue points? It's a great feature that I used extensively in Serato. Seems strange that RB is way behind Serato and Traktor in implementing this feature.
MacStar

Please sign in to leave a comment.

7 comments

As great as this would be for some reason they wont. its all under lock and key ...pun intended.

such a shame as its a great tool

Ravinstomper 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

doh no good to me... im a windows user.

it says how to convert to windows but to do so i will still need to have access to a Mac or virtual mac!?

weird thing is if this guy can do it why cant Yakov Vorobyev have access over at MIK to do it.

Ravinstomper 0 votes

I'm not a Mac user so it's not that easy and anyway, why make me use yet another piece of 3rd party software when a) MIK does a perfectly good job and b) RB should be able to do this natively?

What's the plan for this going forward?

MacStar 0 votes

This tool converts the cue points that MIK stores on the track - it's not that Yakov does or doesn't have something that Peter does. rekordbox simply doesn't read the points from the songs themselves.

Pulse 0 votes

Hi, 

Is there an update to whether Reckordbox will be allowing Mixed in Key cue points to be imported across. I have been using Mixed in Key for a couple of months now, and, really like the breakdown of the track information such as Cue points and it would be really good if Recordbox would finally allow for cue points to be imported. 

All updates all welcome

Harprit Badyal 0 votes

@Harprit > This is already possible, provided you have an XML file to read the cue points from the track.

Pulse 0 votes