Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Problema RX2 Traccia salta durante Mix

Buonasera. ho un problema. Utilizzo la RX2 collegata al PC , usando rekordbox. A volte capita che la traccia in esecuzione salta (spesso durante il mix) .
Vi invio un link del video registrato, > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6tr9sIJ6Rc
(per favore andare al minuto 30.00 , dopo alcuni secondi potete sentire il problema di cui vi parlo, esattamente accade al minuto 30.15/30.16 )

Andrea Montesanto

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

Nice track selection in that mix. ;)

I didn't listen to the whole thing, and can't quite tell from the video, but do you have both channels live at that time? If so, it kinda sounds like both of them skipped rather than one track skipping and coming out of sync.

If it was only one track playing, have you checked that audio file to see if there are any errors at that point of the song?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

thanks a lot :)  i am back at mix after some years pause ;)))

about the problem.. when i check tracks from rekordbox i dont have any problem...and i dont see any error..

i will check tomorrow what you told me, when i start mix session...i scan all two tracks when i have the problem.  (i have already changed file tracks in my playlist today.. after i sow the error in video. i hope no problem tomorrow )

thanks

Andrea Montesanto 0 votes

hello, sorry if I took a long time to answer, but I had a lot of problems on the forum to log in. It doesn't often work either from chrome or mozilla. in any case, I finally solved by logging out :)

about the problem...

I managed to understand why some tracks jumped. and the reason was the type of rendering. as in the picture, if I did the maximum quality I had problems. putting all the files in the right way, everything is fine.

Demo Final just Uploaded >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAWeUmo6saM 

Andrea Montesanto 0 votes

Glad to hear you managed to solve the issue -- if I can make one recommendation, you should absolutely use CBR (constant bitrate) instead of VBR (variable bitrate), but try using a higher quality than 128K; if you can use 320K, that's the best MP3 quality possible.

Pulse 0 votes