Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

DDJ-RR Works on Mac but not Win 10

Hi all !  

Just wondering if anyone has run into this issue before.   I see DDJ-RR as a audio device, drivers were installed properly, and I've tried multiple USB ports and cables and no success.   I see/hear audio coming out but none of the controls work in rekordbox on Windows 10.   I can unplug the same set up and plug it into my Macbook Pro and it works just fine.   I am just recently migrating to a new windows laptop due to frustrations with the new Mac OSX releases.

Hoping someone can help me !

The one thing I did find out is in the device manager under the "Events" tab I noticed the line "Device not migrated" and this is in the log:

Device USB\VID_2B73&PID_000D&MI_01\7&1d30bd3d&1&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_054C&PID_09CC&MI_00\7&18b241dd&0&0000
Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Location Path:
Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF0000F120
Present: false

Doing some quick googling it says to either update your device driver, your chipset driver, and your USB host driver.   All of which I did. 

Really hoping to get this working.   Its worked fine on my macbook for about a year and a half and this is the first time I've tried to connect to a windows desktop or laptop.

Thanks!

Walter

Walter Kwiatek

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

had this problem with my audio device, reinstalling the drivers did the trick

venturibox 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks chtamina for the response.   I managed to get it working somehow reinstalling the drivers multiple times must  have helped.   I also tried different USB cables and ports.   Eventually got it working !

Walter Kwiatek 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink